On the question of «Great Unification» in the Binary Model of Distribution of the Substance Density
The full version of the article in PDF format (169 kb).
In present days a physicists – theorists give ever more attention for creation Theories of Great Unification and for models of «supergravitation» as a instrument for possibility of explanation phenomenа that occur and for predictions of new effects in big range of the existing physical conceptions: from quantum physics to cosmology.
Existing physical conceptions already allow to explain big number new phenomena as a magnetic monopole, quantums of interactions, the specific phase transmissions in substance, domain structure in observed Universe and so on [1, 3, 4, 5].
In the meantime, modern experimental data in region of high and superhigh energies prove that exist need in modification of modern theories for explanation of four types of well-known interactions [9, 10].
An idea in this direction is hope of scientists on so called «indefinite metrics», which would useful for decision many of non сonformities by simplest way [1, 3].
But the Binary Model in comparison with well-known case have some essential difference: the conditions for substance and space-time is determined in terms of substance density, velocity, length range and time. This allow making exact decisions for some cases and look for nature of Great Unification in distribution and in dynamics changing of parameters of substance density [18, 19].
2. Frequency spectrum of interactions in the Binary Model of Distribution of the Substance Density. Additional gravitated mass
3. Interactions in the Binary Model of Distribution of the Substance Dencity
4. The basic conclusions and problems of modern conceptions «Great Unification»
5. The basic parameters of Theory «Great Unification» in the Binary Model of distribution of the substance density
6. Brief conclusions
- Suiniaev R.A., «The physics of Space», second edition, advanced and added, 1986.
- Kompaneetc A.S., The gravity, quantum and shock waves, serial 2, part III, 1968.
- The elementary particles and physics of nucleus, the collection of papers, 1974.
- T. Erdei-Gruz, The basics of structure matter, transl. from Germ. from Smirnov V.F., under edition Gdanov G.B., 1976.
- Matters of Gravity, el. ed., 1991(1), 1993(2), 1994(3), 1999(13,14), 2000(15,16), http://www.phys.psu.edu/~pullin
- David M. Wittman, J. Anthony Tyson, David Kirkman, Ian Dell'Antonio, and Gary Bernstein, Detection of weak gravitational lensing distortions of distant galaxies by cosmic dark matter at large scales, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0003014
- Paollo Salucci and Annamaria Borriello, The Distribution of Dark Matter in Galaxies: Constant-Density Dark Halos Envelop the Stellar Disks, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0011079
- R. Juszkiewicz, P.G. Ferreira, H.A. Feldman, A.H. Jaffe, M. Davis, Evidence for a low density Universe from the relative velocities of galaxies, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0001041
- T.D. Li, Scale invariancy and search of heavy particles, Physics Today, 1972
- Djordji H., The uniform theory of elementary particles and forces, «UFN», 1982, v.136, p.II, p.286
- U.Gunther and A. Zhuk, Gravitational Exitons as Dark Matter, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0011017
- Martin Bucher, Kavilan Moodley and Neil Turok, Primordial Isocurvature Perturbations: Testing the Adiabacityof the CMB Anisotropy, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0011025
- Raymond J. Protheroe, Gamma Rays from Dark Matter, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0011042
- Luca Amendola and Domenico Tocchimi-Valentini, Stationary dark energy: the present universe as a global attractor, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0011243 v2
- Z. Perjez, Perturbed Fridmann Cosmologies Filled with Dust and Radiation, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0102187
- C.S. Kochanek and Martin White, Global Probes of the Impact of Baryons on Dark Matter Halos, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0102334
- Peter Coles, Large-Scale Structure, Theory and Statistics, http://xxx.lanl.gov/astro-ph/0103017
- Sinitsyn K.N., The Formalizm of the Binary Model of distribution of the substance density, http://n-t.ru/tp/ns/fdm.htm (only on Russian)
- Sinitsyn K.N., The Binary Model of distribution of the substance density and nature of gravity, http://n-t.ru/tp/ns/dm.htm (on Russian); Sinitsyn K.N., THE BINARY MODEL OF DISTRIBUTION OF THE DENSITY SUBSTANCE AND NATURE OF GRAVITY, Spacetime&Substance, vol.1 (2000), No.4 (4), pp. 182...185 (on English)
Date of the publication:
September 14, 2002